The Impact Investing National Task Force is a cross sectoral initiative aimed at building the eco-system in order to accelerate the deployment of capital that optimises financial, social and environmental returns.
What can an Impact Investing National
Task Force achieve that you and your
organisation cannot do alone? Have
your say and make it happen by
participating in our survey.
Achieve socio-economic justice in South African by building an inclusive and sustainable economy.
Increase the deployment of capital that optimises financial, social and environmental returns.
Increase supply of capital
Grow pipeline of investable opportunities
Improve match between capital and investable opportunities
Create enabling environment to facilitate deployment
Impact capital is supplied by a spectrum of investors and used by non-profit and for profit entities to create social and environmental impact
• Identify key levers that will accelerate growth of market
• Articulate and advocate for recommendations
• Share learnings with international audience
• Put forward recommendations to Task Force
• Provide research support within field of expertise
• Provide conduit to organisation and similar market players
• Action recommendations
• Document process
• Provide research support and guidance
• Link to international best practice
Click on applicable section to see person involved
Bertha Centre – www.gsb.uct.ac.za Tel: +27 21 406 1033 Email: email@example.com